Garden Tower Demonstration
Energy Works @ Lebro Center for Wellbeing
Sunday, January 22nd 12noon
95 Plaistow Rd (Rte 125)
Plaistow, NH 2nd Fl
If interested in attending this Free demo, please contact
Tired of going to the store for fresh vegetables!
Come join us, Melanie Drohan will show you how to grow your own indoors,
all year round with hydroponics. It’s simple and easy to maintain. Start
with organic seeds and just water with nutrients.
Grow your own Kale, Lettuce, Spinach and more…
- Use quality lighting. Indoors and out, key components to a successful garden is light. The Tower Garden Grow Lights Kit uses high-output T5 fluorescent bulbs and easily attaches to the Support Cage
- Decrease watering frequency. Outside, Tower Garden crops typically need to be watered every 15 minutes
- Find the ideal location. If you had fresh produce literally at your fingertips as you were preparing meals, you might eat more whole food-based meals
- Grow only lettuces, leafy greens and herbs. Indoor growing is great. There are several non-fruiting types of plants, vegetables and herbs you can grow!
- Start with strong seedlings. A strong start is the best way to ensure a strong finish, grow your own plants from seed as opposed to buying seedlings. Indoor gardening, the biggest benefit is that it will greatly lower the possibility of pest problems